5. On-line member services
Police Health will provide Contributors to a health insurance policy with on-line access to their health information when registered through this website. Information available through the on-line service may not be up to date, mainly due to timing differences between receipt and processing information.
Police Health reserves the sole right and discretion:
- To determine a Contributor's eligibility to on-line services, the extent of that access and the level of on-line services that will or will not be made available
- To determine what information is displayed in relation to an individual on the policy as a whole.
- To cancel or terminate a Contributor's access, PIN/password or de-activate the on-line account.
- To discontinue or modify, on a permanent or temporary basis, all or any part of the on-line services, with or without notice
By intending to use and by using the Police Health on-line services, you agree to:
- First register through this website, following the registration process and provide your true name, date of birth and email address.
- Take entire responsibility for the security and confidentiality of your PIN/password and you accept that Police Health will assume that you are the user whenever you use your PIN/password to access the on-line services.
- Not disclose your PIN/password to any other person or body, and take full responsibility for any consequences arising from such disclosure.
- Advise Police Health immediately upon becoming aware that your PIN/password has been compromised or there has been unauthorised use, and change your PIN/password through this website.
- Logout of sessions when not using the on-line service.
- Advise other persons on your health insurance policy who are 16 years and older (and upon turning 16 years of age) that they may contact Police Health and request their claims information not to be displayed.
- Unless permitted by Police Health or authorised by the person involved, not access the information or perform services related to another person.
You agree that:
- You are responsible for all the content you upload or provide Police Health and that information is true, accurate, current and complete.
- If you provide, or Police Health has reasonable cause to believe you have supplied, false and/or misleading information, then Police Health has the right to suspend or terminate access.
- Access and use of the on-line service is entirely at your own risk.
- Individuals on your health insurance policy may have a right to contact Police Health and request that their claims information not be displayed.
The OMS Terms & Conditions displayed on this web page are an extract of the full set of Terms & Conditions relating to this website. By opening, viewing or using this website, including on-line member services (OMS) you acknowledge that you have read and unreservedly accept the full set of Terms & Conditions, which may be viewed through the following link;
TERMS & CONDITIONS